Study in Washington, WA
Want to know more about pursuing a degree in Washington? This comprehensive directory of Washington schools can help get you started when weighing your options.
Washington schools: students with quality education and degrees
Located in the Pacific Northwest, Washington offers many fine schools to those pursuing a quality education. The various environments of Washington schools - the flourishing retail and hipster city of Seattle vs. the industrial hub of Spokane - are an evident lifestyle for diverse population that makes up colleges and schools. Washington's cultural offerings also entice students of the more than 100 colleges and schools available.
Washington has a median household income of $56,384. The state's median age is a fashionable 36.8 years old, and the state boasts corporate headquarters of Seattle Seahawks, Inc., Eddie Bauer, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., Starbucks Corporation, and Washington Mutual, Inc., which create opportunities for hiring Washington graduates with appropriate degrees.
While most of the citizens in the state work in the service industry, many also work in the stable industries of wholesale and retail trade, government or manufacturing. Biomedical engineers; home health aides; employment, recruitment, and placement specialists; network systems and data communications analysts; and occupational therapist assistants are the top five occupations showing the highest employment increase from 2008-2018. The forest products industry is the second largest manufacturing sector in the state for those interested in environmental degrees.
Nicknamed the Evergreen State, with perfect old-growth forests and lively volcanoes drawing tourists all year long, Washington also boasts close proximity to wonderful Canadian cities like Vancouver and Victoria. Charming Victorian seaports along the Olympic peninsula, Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands support a rich cultural music and arts landscape, along with metro areas of Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma. Opportunities abound in the state of Washington, and Washington schools might just provide the degree you need to make the best of your future.
Top Online Schools
Matching School Ads
- Partnerships with thousands of companies
- Alliances with many national industry associations
- Personalized career guidance
- Job market research tools to help you explore your career of interest
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Financial aid is available for students who quality, with more than $1,000,000 through 10 scholarships.
- Offers 24/7 student services, including financial aid help, course registration, and career counseling.
- Students may opt in for a two week, risk-free trial period.
- Active-duty military, veterans, and Veteran’s Administration employees can save 15% on tuition.
Matching School Ads
Learn more about your future career...
Making informed career decisions requires reliable information about opportunities in the future. Opportunities result from the relationships between the population, labor force, and the demand for goods and services.
Before selecting a degree program, one must fully understand what types of career options are available. Our in-depth career guide provides detailed analyses about educational requirements, potential salaries, employment statistics, and job descriptions about countless careers.
Almost any question one might have about potential occupations can be answered by using this guide.
Use this comprehensive Washington School Directory to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future job.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all schools that meet your interests to request more information.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.artinstitutes.edu |
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.DeVry.edu |
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.phoenix.edu |
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
Get personalized training from experienced instructors who get bikes and know the difference between sport and touring. MMIs core program is the gold standard of motorcycle technician training, and it fully integrates technologies and procedures used by dealerships across the country.
Oregon Culinary Institute can provide you with the hands-on training you need to launch a rewarding career in the culinary arts in as little as 40 weeks.
Be a part of the world’s premier institution for humanistic studies at Saybrook University. Pursue an advanced degree in psychology, mind-body medicine, organizational systems, and human science.
The ITT Technical Institutes offer programs in some of today's hottest technical areas. With over 100 locations nationwide and several online programs available, the ITT Techs are one of the leading providers of technology education. Each ITT Tech offers convenient class schedules and Career Services are offered to help you find a job.
Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all Washington Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
Many of the Washington Colleges and Universities that you can find in this school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the Washington Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
Study in a different State
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV