Find Travel & Tourism Degrees by Subject
By selecting a subject one can find Minnesota Schools offering degree programs, diplomas or certificates.
Top Online Tourism Schools
Matching School Ads
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
Direct school link:
| Visit www.kaplan.edu |
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Matching School Ads
Minnesota Tourism Schools
Use this comprehensive Directory of Minnesota Tourism Schools to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future Tourism Career.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all Minnesota Schools to request more information.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.artinstitutes.edu |
Since its beginnings in 1941, National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, keeping pace with the ever-changing advancements of technology, while holding onto core values that provide a caring and supportive environment for all students.
Tourism Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all Minnesota Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Many of the Minnesota Universities that you can find in this Tourism School Directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the Minnesota Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these Tourism Schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Minnesota Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Study On Campus
Students may search Tourism programs by location, subject area, and even degree type. Our interface makes it easy to research Tourism schools and compare different programs side by side.
Select a state in the directory below to find information about available Tourism Schools in that area.
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV
This Tourism School Directory will help stundents find schools, colleges and universities and get the degree programs & training you need.
Requesting free information and catalogs from Tourism Schools was made easy. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Tourism course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Many of the Tourism universities that you can find in this school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world.