Find Technology Degrees by Subject
By selecting a subject one can find Oregon Schools offering degree programs, diplomas or certificates.
Top Online Technology Schools
Matching School Ads
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Expand your career horizons with an online degree from Everest University Online. Balance work and family while you study for your Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree.
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Financial aid is available for students who quality, with more than $1,000,000 through 10 scholarships.
- Offers 24/7 student services, including financial aid help, course registration, and career counseling.
- Students may opt in for a two week, risk-free trial period.
- Active-duty military, veterans, and Veteran’s Administration employees can save 15% on tuition.
Matching School Ads
Learn more about your Technology Career
What does it mean to study Technology?
In today's "technologically" driven climate, we tend to think of computer gadgets and time-saving devices whenever we think of technology. But really, technology is any thing, idea, or concept
[...] read more
Technology Careers - Future Outlook
Everywhere you look, technology is an ever-present part of our lives. Traffic lights, coffee machines, and electronic mail are all obvious manifestations of advanced technology
[...] read more
General Career Information: Technology Jobs
The Internet is one of the coolest inventions ever. Media, communication, education, medicine, business, and even romance have all improved as a result of this amazing medium
[...] read more
General Outlook - Job Openings & Education Requirements
Projected job growth varies widely by education and training requirements. Education is essential in getting a high-paying job. In fact allmost all of the highest paying occupations require a college degree
[...] read more
How to get required Education
Learn more about how to get the right education for your Technology career plans. Learn about selecting the right school that offers the required Technology degree
[...] read more
Oregon Technology Schools
Use this comprehensive Directory of Oregon Technology Schools to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future Technology Career.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all Oregon Schools to request more information.
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.DeVry.edu |
Develop the skills to succeed in today's highly competitive business environment. Everest College can prepare you for a rewarding career in some of today's hottest fields.
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
One of the nation's leading public technological universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) prepares students to be leaders in the technology dependent economy of the 21st century. Founded in 1881 as the Newark Technical School, NJIT is now home to nearly 50 laboratories, centers and business incubators, resulting in hundreds of research breakthroughs. NJIT's vision stresses innovation, entrepreneurship, and engagement in order to address the issues facing our society. The university's educational tradition emphasizes the pursuit of excellence, real-world learning, and applied research.
The ITT Technical Institutes offer programs in some of today's hottest technical areas. With over 100 locations nationwide and several online programs available, the ITT Techs are one of the leading providers of technology education. Each ITT Tech offers convenient class schedules and Career Services are offered to help you find a job.
Technology Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all Oregon Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Many of the Oregon Universities that you can find in this Technology School Directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the Oregon Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these Technology Schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Oregon Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Study On Campus
Students may search Technology programs by location, subject area, and even degree type. Our interface makes it easy to research Technology schools and compare different programs side by side.
Select a state in the directory below to find information about each available school in that area.
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV
This Technology School Directory will help you find schools, colleges and universities in the USA and get the degree programs & training you need.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Technology Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Technology course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Many of the Technology universities that you can find in this school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.