Study in New Jersey, NJ
As New Jersey upgrades its higher education system, studies and degrees for adults are seriously put forth.
New Jersey makes education for adults a reachable goal
New Jersey began as an ethnically diverse colony under British rule. It was a principal battleground in the Revolutionary War and has become the nation's most densely populated state. Its coastline and casinos make it a popular recreational area. New Jersey's driving industries are chemical manufacturing, agriculture and pharmaceuticals. Shipbuilding has traditionally been a driving industry in New Jersey and is expected to get a boost in providing ships to service offshore wind farms.
The highest paying job market in Jew Jersey is Trenton-Ewing. Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports its cost of living 27.4 percent above the national figure, an unemployment rate of 9.1 percent compared to 9.6 percent nationally in Dec. 2010 holds promise. While the manufacturing sector is still among the highest paying, more jobs are moving to the service sector. Current budget shortfalls have affected the public sector but wages are still among the highest.
New Jersey: educating its adult workforce
Community colleges in New Jersey have been upgraded to help you pursue a well paid career. Most two-year degrees are transferable to four-year schools. If you are unemployed, a state law provides tuition-free studies if you have at least two years in the workforce. Enrollment is on a space-available basis but worth going after. New Jersey is taking pains to educate its adult workforce. Reference a comprehensive directory to get an idea of available schools.
Top Online Schools
Matching School Ads
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Expand your career horizons with an online degree from Everest University Online. Balance work and family while you study for your Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree.
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Financial aid is available for students who quality, with more than $1,000,000 through 10 scholarships.
- Offers 24/7 student services, including financial aid help, course registration, and career counseling.
- Students may opt in for a two week, risk-free trial period.
- Active-duty military, veterans, and Veteran’s Administration employees can save 15% on tuition.
Matching School Ads
Learn more about your future career...
Making informed career decisions requires reliable information about opportunities in the future. Opportunities result from the relationships between the population, labor force, and the demand for goods and services.
Before selecting a degree program, one must fully understand what types of career options are available. Our in-depth career guide provides detailed analyses about educational requirements, potential salaries, employment statistics, and job descriptions about countless careers.
Almost any question one might have about potential occupations can be answered by using this guide.
New Jersey Schools
Use this comprehensive New Jersey School Directory to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future job.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all schools that meet your interests to request more information.
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.phoenix.edu |
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.artinstitutes.edu |
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.DeVry.edu |
Get personalized training from experienced instructors who get bikes and know the difference between sport and touring. MMIs core program is the gold standard of motorcycle technician training, and it fully integrates technologies and procedures used by dealerships across the country.
Take your career to a whole new level with a degree from Everest Institute. Programs available in Accounting, Paralegal, Business Administration and more.
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
All-State Career can train you for an exciting career in the trucking industry. Prepare for a lifetime of job security, good income and benefits, and more.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all New Jersey Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Technical Institute. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
Direct school link:
| Visit http://www.lincolntech-usa.com/ |
Many of the New Jersey Colleges and Universities that you can find in this school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the New Jersey Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
Study in a different State
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV