Find Business Degrees by Subject
By selecting a subject one can find Minnesota Schools offering degree programs, diplomas or certificates.
Top Online Management Schools
Matching School Ads
- Degree programs and specialized concentrations based on the current and expected demand for professionals in a broad range of disciplines.
- Dedicated to providing excellence, innovation and flexibility in education options, from the Associate to the Doctoral level.
- A growing network of established professionals, motivated career switchers and young aspiring professionals.
- The place to begin personal and professional achievement.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Partnerships with thousands of companies
- Alliances with many national industry associations
- Personalized career guidance
- Job market research tools to help you explore your career of interest
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
Matching School Ads
Learn more about your Business Career
What does it mean to study business?
Many of today's business schools teach students how to be progressive and dymanic thinkers in their careers, placing them ahead of the curve. Find out what you can expect in your business degree program.
[...] read more
Business Careers - Future Outlook
Furthering your education with a multi-faceted business degree in a trending industry is a great first step to your business career. Find out what trends are driving the business industry.
[...] read more
General Career Information: Business & Commerce Jobs
One of the fastest growing areas is Business Management. The days of learning on the job are long gone although hands on experience is in itself very valuable.
The global marketplace has truly arrived with business and commerce being carried out 24/7. Competition is getting tougher and fiercer as each company is
trying to increase its profits, reduce overheads, grow the market, and at the same time fight a rearguard action to protect market share
[...] read more
General Outlook - Job Openings & Education Requirements
Projected job growth varies widely by education and training requirements. Education is essential in getting a high-paying job. In fact allmost all of the highest paying occupations require a college degree
[...] read more
How to get required Education
Learn more about how to get the right education for your business career plans. Learn about selecting the right school that offers the required business degree
[...] read more
Minnesota Management Schools
Use this comprehensive Directory of Minnesota Management Schools to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future Management Career.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all Minnesota Schools to request more information.
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- Locations nationwide and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
The ITT Technical Institutes offer programs in some of today's hottest technical areas. With over 100 locations nationwide and several online programs available, the ITT Techs are one of the leading providers of technology education. Each ITT Tech offers convenient class schedules and Career Services are offered to help you find a job.
Further your education by pursuing a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology. Attend a school recognized by the NCSPP for its distinguished service and outstanding contributions to cultural diversity and advocacy. The Chicago School for Professional Psychology has more than 30 years teaching experience and offers more than 20 degree programs.
At Globe University we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at any one of our Globe University campuses.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Management Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all Minnesota Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Since its beginnings in 1941, National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, keeping pace with the ever-changing advancements of technology, while holding onto core values that provide a caring and supportive environment for all students.
Many of the Minnesota Universities that you can find in this Management School Directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the Minnesota Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these Management Schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Minnesota Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Study On Campus
Students may search Management programs by location, subject area, and even degree type. Our interface makes it easy to research Management schools and compare different programs side by side.
Select a state in the directory below to find information about available Management Schools in that area.
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV
This Management School Directory will help stundents find schools, colleges and universities and get the degree programs & training you need.
Requesting free information and catalogs from Management Schools was made easy. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Management course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Many of the Management universities that you can find in this school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world.