Find Business Degrees by Subject
By selecting a subject one can find Kansas Schools offering degree programs, diplomas or certificates.
Top Online Business Schools
Matching School Ads
- Degree programs and specialized concentrations based on the current and expected demand for professionals in a broad range of disciplines.
- Dedicated to providing excellence, innovation and flexibility in education options, from the Associate to the Doctoral level.
- A growing network of established professionals, motivated career switchers and young aspiring professionals.
- The place to begin personal and professional achievement.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Offers programs that start each month; admission is on a rolling basis.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and helps students provide accurate documentation.
- Puts a 120 student limit on lecture classes to improve student-to-instructor ratio. Lab settings typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Provides a Career Development Department to help students edit resumes and research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- Locations nationwide and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
Matching School Ads
Learn more about your Business Career
What does it mean to study business?
Many of today's business schools teach students how to be progressive and dymanic thinkers in their careers, placing them ahead of the curve. Find out what you can expect in your business degree program.
[...] read more
Business Careers - Future Outlook
Furthering your education with a multi-faceted business degree in a trending industry is a great first step to your business career. Find out what trends are driving the business industry.
[...] read more
General Career Information: Business & Commerce Jobs
One of the fastest growing areas is Business Management. The days of learning on the job are long gone although hands on experience is in itself very valuable.
The global marketplace has truly arrived with business and commerce being carried out 24/7. Competition is getting tougher and fiercer as each company is
trying to increase its profits, reduce overheads, grow the market, and at the same time fight a rearguard action to protect market share
[...] read more
General Outlook - Job Openings & Education Requirements
Projected job growth varies widely by education and training requirements. Education is essential in getting a high-paying job. In fact allmost all of the highest paying occupations require a college degree
[...] read more
How to get required Education
Learn more about how to get the right education for your business career plans. Learn about selecting the right school that offers the required business degree
[...] read more
Kansas Business Schools
Use this comprehensive Directory of Kansas Business Schools to find institutions providing you with the degree programs & training you need for your future Business Career.
We highly recommend reading fact sheets and contacting all Kansas Schools to request more information.
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Direct school link:
| Visit www.phoenix.edu |
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
Vatterott College is dedicated to providing students opportunities to gain the hands-on skills necessary to achieve their educational goals. In fields as diverse as Business, Medical, Technical, Trades, Cosmetology, Dental, Legal, Personal Fitness, and Veterinary, as well as many continuing education opportunities, the school has provided the latest training to give students the skills they need.
Take a new step in your career with Baker University. We offer a number of on-campus and online associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs in the business and liberal arts fields.
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
One of the nation's leading public technological universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) prepares students to be leaders in the technology dependent economy of the 21st century. Founded in 1881 as the Newark Technical School, NJIT is now home to nearly 50 laboratories, centers and business incubators, resulting in hundreds of research breakthroughs. NJIT's vision stresses innovation, entrepreneurship, and engagement in order to address the issues facing our society. The university's educational tradition emphasizes the pursuit of excellence, real-world learning, and applied research.
Since its beginnings in 1941, National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, keeping pace with the ever-changing advancements of technology, while holding onto core values that provide a caring and supportive environment for all students.
The ITT Technical Institutes offer programs in some of today's hottest technical areas. With over 100 locations nationwide and several online programs available, the ITT Techs are one of the leading providers of technology education. Each ITT Tech offers convenient class schedules and Career Services are offered to help you find a job.
Business Course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all Kansas Institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Many of the Kansas Universities that you can find in this Business School Directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the Kansas Directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these Business Schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Kansas Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Study On Campus
Students may search Business programs by location, subject area, and even degree type. Our interface makes it easy to research Business schools and compare different programs side by side.
Select a state in the directory below to find information about each available school in that area.
New Hampshire, NH
New Jersey, NJ
New Mexico, NM
New York, NY
North Carolina, NC
North Dakota, ND
Rhode Island, RI
South Carolina, SC
South Dakota, SD
Washington DC, DC
West Virginia, WV
This Business School Directory will help you find schools, colleges and universities in the USA and get the degree programs & training you need.
We make it easy to request free information and catalogs from Business Schools. Simply contact the school through the "request information" links available.
Business course curricula vary, and we suggest requesting more information from all institutions, or at least a reasonable number of them. This will allow you to compare their curricula and make the best choice for yourself.
Many of the business universities that you can find in this business school directory offer flexible online or on-campus degree programs that adapt to the most current trends and technologies in the fast-paced business world. The institutions listed in the directory offer world-class instructors that provide high quality training. Further, these schools provide unsurpassed career counseling and opportunities for both students and learning professionals.